The Villa - "The Oasis for the Weary Traveller"
Villa Backpackers Lodge is a 100 year old character home with The Cottage next door,
homestyle hospitality — small and friendly with beautiful gardens, relaxing
verandah, large private backyard, great music, and all the facilities you can expect
from a good hostel.
The Villa is a member of Budget Backpacker Hostels
(BBH) with an 83% Backpacker Perception Percentage Rating.
The Villa at a Glance
- Only 300m to Ferry, Railway & Town Centremore
- Information & Bookings — Ferries, buses,
rental cars, activities more
- Queen Charlotte Track Bookings & Specialists more
- Free Wifi 100MB per day
- Sky Movies & Sport now available
- Multi-Gym onsite for a great work out....
- 24 Hour E-mail and internet more
- Double & Twin Rooms with ensuites more
- Heated, Secure, Sunny Rooms
- 2 Kitchens, 2 Lounges, Full Laundry more
- Great Music, Games, Video, Guitar more
- Complimentary — tea, coffee,
herbs & spices.
- FREE — Pick-up & drop off, off-street
- FREE — Hot outdoor spa & gym more
- Bikes, fishing gear & storage more
- Walk the dogs — Poppy & Milly more
Queen Charlotte Track Booking Specialistsmore
With extensive knowledge on the jewel in the Marlborough Sounds, and working in conjunction with Picton's premier boat service, Cougar Line, the staff at the Villa can provide you with latest information on the track and weather conditions. The Villa also provides a full complimentary booking service to arrange all your transport and accommodation needs to walk or bike the Queen Charlotte Track.
Our committment to you
Rob & Carolyn Burn
"To provide quality budget accommodation, striving to constantly surpass guests' expectations by the excellence of standards of service and facilities.
To raise guests' environmental awareness, to add a rich human experience by way of genuine New Zealand family hospitality in a relaxed atmosphere.
To create a lasting, positive impression of The Villa, Marlborough and our guests' total New Zealand visitor experience."
Find out the wonderful extensive facilities the Villa
has available to all our guests.
The Villa is at the top of the
South Island, boasting the scenic
Marlborough Sounds, Queen Charlotte Track and
NZ's largest wine region. We're an easy walk from
the Picton/Wellington ferry.
Want to know what Picton and the
surrounding area has to offer? Book with the Villa
for the Queen Charlotte Track.
Here we list many useful sites that we think will help you
make the most of your time in Picton and the rest of New Zealand.
Keep up-to-date with the Villa Sailing Team with their
latest news, results and photo gallery.